We caught up with Black Foxxes ahead of their Manchester and London shows later this month & April!
See what they had to say below…
Tickets for their shows on sale from: gigsandtours.com.
When did you first start making music?
- As a band? Around April/May of 2013 but I think individually we’ve all been dabbling in magic for sometime!
What is your favourite song to play live?
- We played a new track called Breathe off our new album ‘Reidi’ at an end of year/Christmas home town show and that was so much fun to bring that one to life finally.
What is your favourite album of all time?
- That’s a tough one! Right now I’m jamming on Nirvana’s In Utero a lot. Loved that band and that record growing up.
Who would you most like to collaborate with?
- I would absolutely love to work with Julian Baker. She’s great!
What should people expect at one of your gigs?
- Broken ear drums and lots and lots of tears.
What’s the best gig you’ve ever been to?
- Lately I’ve been reminiscing about a bunch of local shows growing up. We would go to see this band called Orca at every opportunity, they were amazing! I think they toured with Funeral for a Friend back when!
What music icons inspire your sound today?
- Neil Young’s attitude towards music is definitely a big one for us as a whole. He paved the way for a lot of musicians.
What music did you listen to growing up?
- My earliest memories is my mum playing Micheal Jackson, Beatles and Bowie records. When I finally started to find my own music taste Nirvana took over my life, I was obsessed!
What was the last piece of music you bought?
- I think it was The Bronx ii on vinyl. My absolute favourite record from them.
What 4 songs you can’t stop listening to right now?
- Tribute to Nothing – Maybe I’m Waiting | Nirvana – Scentless Apprentice | Pianos Become The Teeth – Fake Light | Marilyn Manson – The Nobodies